SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

You don't have to watch Dynasty, to have an attitude.

Al Gore, the self-proclaimed "czar of the atmosphere", "creator of the internet", and "lord of all he surveys", was picked up at the capitol after the Inauguration in an SUV. Considering all of his talk about pollution, global warming (SNORT!), and carbon footprints, Gore should have driven away in a greener car or been carried away on one of his servants shoulders (well I don't know if there is a servant that can actually still carry Al Gore). Would it kill these loud-mouth liberals to practice what they preach?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael