SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Oprah's Lovefest

Oprah Winfrey, the queen of all media is bringing her show to us from Washington DC this week. I've just begun to view Monday's pre-inauguration show and I'm already puking from the syrupy sweet crap the liberal nutjobs on her show are spewing. We are hearing from such intelligentsia such as, Demi Moore, and Ashton Kutcher. Wow! They've already bestowed on us such pearls as, "...we have a president who is putting the world's needs ahead of the US needs." WHAT??? This is ridiculous pap.

Next we got to hear from that political luminary, Justin Timberlake about how America can be a celebrity in the world again. UH, note to Justin, this country was not created to be a celebrity in the world, but a beacon of freedom and an example of democracy.

There is something seriously wrong with a world where Demi, Justin and Ashton are the voices of reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael