SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, January 26, 2009

What will he do for an encore?

Well the first week of Obama-all-the-time is over and as we move on to week number two of Idolatry by the liberals-who-love-him, lets review:

Obama decided on his very first day that the US can once again fund the killing of innocent babies all the world around. Our tax dollars at work!

Obama told the Republican Leadership that "...he won..." and that "...winning would trump them every time..." How nice to have such a humble guy in the Oval Office.

Obama decided that Muslim terrorists who killed Americans can have lawyers and their day in court, if we're lucky. The rest may just get set free on American soil.

We're in big trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Dan told me about this one. But the Republican leadership he told won too. I think he forgot that.

    oh boy, what a ride this is gonna be.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael