SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Administration=Magic Powers

I went to CVS pharmacy yesterday so that the pharmacy tech could input my new prescription insurance info and while she was doing that, she started talking to me. She saw on my insurance card that I worked for Intel and asked if we were hiring. I told her no, that in fact, we might soon be laying off in other states where Intel has a presence. She said, "No worries, once Obama starts his first full work day on Wednesday, every company will be doing massive hiring later that afternoon"

I must have looked at her with such a look of incredulity on my face because she just stopped talking and went back into the workroom to fill my prescription.

This is amazing that some people worship Obama so much that they think he is capable of working miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael