SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Who are You Wearing? Who Cares!

Michelle Obama, our new First Lady, while not a classic beauty by any means is still very poised and looks like she really keeps in shape. So it is a mystery, dear readers, why she would represent herself at her husband's greatest night in this monstrosity:


This dress makes her hips look huge and adds at least 20 pounds right in her stomach. And what is up with that thick strap holding everything up on one side? For someone who is supposed to bring glamour back to the White House, I'm very disappointed. Who was the designer? Jason Wu.
This dress looks like someone bought a thermal blanket from Target, washed it until it was fuzzy, then added a few pin pleats and glued on some flowers.

I wish she'd just kept this horrendous outfit in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael