SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

FOX News Sunday 1/11/09...It's a Date!

Next Sunday morning on FOX News Sunday, the featured interview will be none other than President George W. Bush!!!! I don't know about you but I'm awaiting this interview very eagerly. I think very highly about President Bush 43 and admire how he sticks to his convictions, where most politicians, (this means you, you godless liberal heathen DEMOCRATIC HACKS!), don't even have convictions to stick to.

FOX News Sunday airs on the FOX Broadcast network in most cities in the morning and on the FOX News Channel in the afternoon. Check your local listing and don't miss this one. Watching an interview with the sitting president a week before he relinquishes power should be mandatory for every citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael