SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Comments, Comments, and MORE COMMENTS.

A writer at the Red State Blog, was recently attacked by a member of The Huffington Post, a liberal blog. When the Red State writer registered with the Huffington Post so that he could leave a comment, his comment was not posted. I'll let you read the blog post here.

You can decide for yourself your feelings about this, but let me just say, as I've said before. Liberal who scream tolerance and inclusion are NEVER open to including a conservative viewpoint. I believe the reason is that they cannot justify their far-left positions. I encourage everyone who reads my blog to read the article above to discover what both sides are writing about the issue of nationalizing the banks. If you read it carefully you will undoubtedly come to the same conclusion, that the left-wing bloggers are afraid for an actual debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael