SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pardon Me?

Vice President Cheney is coming under fire now almost two years after the Valerie Plame controversy. You all remember Valerie Plame don't you? She is the CIA agent who was allegedly outed by Scooter Libby. I'm sorry but it has been shown time and time again that Plame was not a secret agent. I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say that probably the only time Valerie Plame's identity was considered private was when she was someone's Secret Santa at the CIA Christmas Party.
Liberal bloggers are laying bets that Bush will pardon himself and Cheney to prevent from being prosecuted for the CIA operative Valerie Plame.
I think Bush will pre-pardon most of his White House staff to prevent anyone from his administration from being prosecuted by crazed liberal politicians whose only basis for such prosecution is their extreme hatred of Bush and conservatives in general.

We are headed for a mess on January 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael