SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Camelot? More like SHAMalot!

Caroline Kennedy is still refusing to submit financial disclosure in her bid to be appointed the Junior New York Senator. This is actually the least of the troubling things there are about her. She hasn't voted in more than a few contested elections over the past few years. This is abominable from someone whose hails from a wild out of control clannish and very secretive family full of political hacks...er I mean, from a distinguished political dynasty BLECH!

In one recent piece about her in a British newspaper, the reporter recorded her saying "You know" at least 142 times during an interview. And to think that the Mainstream Media harps at Sarah Palin??? I guess I should give Miss Kennedy-Schlossberg a break, because there is one thing that she has established very well...that she didn't inherit the Kennedy charisma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael