SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tom Hanks blasts...The Mormons?

Tom Hanks today blasted the LDS Church for supporting Proposition 8, which bans gay marriage in California, calling them Un-American. Tom Hanks is another liberal fool with a strong case of verbal diarrhea!

Mormons like all other traditional conservatives believe in marriage as ordained by GOD! Marriage is between a man and a woman PERIOD. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell Tom Hanks to kindly shut his mouth. All Conservatives, Christians, and Traditionalists should be offended by his words.

I'm glad the Mormon church supports Prop 8.

1 comment:

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael