SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Comments, Comments, Comments

In my quest for readership beyond my family, I am happy to welcome readers from every inch of the political spectrum. Just a note, I moderate all comments before they are automatically published, BUT, I will publish all comments whether they agree or disagree with me. However, if profanity or objectionable language is part of the comment, and cannot be edited without changing the writer's intent, the comment will not be published.

Thanks for your understanding.

Keep reading and sharing my blog America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael