SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nancy Pelosi, Crime Fighter.

Nancy Pelosi today on FOX News Sunday promised that she would prosecute the Bush Administration for war crimes and lying to the American public. Rep. John Conyers from Ohio also promised the same thing. Obama said he hasn't ruled out prosecution because nobody is above the law. Well how about prosecuting Obama's pick for Treasury Secretary. This man is a tax cheat to the tune of $34,000. If this were an incoming Republican administration, there would be no end to the squawking by liberal fools...er I mean Democrats.

Conservatives and reasonable people should not and I believe, will not stand for this. Bush didn't do anything wrong. He had the agreement of Congress to go into Iraq. This is an outrage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael