SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Vote for Rush Limbaugh???

I wasn't aware that Rush Limbaugh was running for office anywhere in the US, so imagine my surprise when I saw the following ad attacking him:



The dollars spent on this ad are dollars that are not being spent on American and this economy. The effort being put forth by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is effort that is not being put into solving the economic problems we now face. Rush Limbaugh is not running for office.

Imagine what would have happened if Bush had tried to confront each and every one of his detractors, he would have been distracted from doing the business of the country. We now have a President and a liberal congress that are fighting the opposition press instead of working for Americans. THIS IS YET ANOTHER OUTRAGE. I suspect that even some of those who voted for Obama don't want this.

What's next? I believe that the democrats will try to resurrect the fairness doctrine which forces radio broadcasters to give equal time to conservatives and liberals. Liberal radio (Air America anyone?) is a resounding failure, it makes no advertising money. So when broadcasters are forced to include liberal and conservative voices, stations will close due to lack of advertising dollars, because it has been proven that NO ONE LISTENS TO LIBERAL TALK RADIO.

What happened to, "...it's time to put aside childish things..."?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael