SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Madoff Makes Off.

Madoff, the man who stole 50 billion dollars from various individual, and corporate investors, today was told by a judge that he could continue to live at his luxurious Park Avenue penthouse until his trial. This is an outrage! In the days before this ruling, Madoff and his wife had shipped MILLIONS of dollars worth of jewelry to friends overseas. This reminds me when Czars and overthrown rulers would leave their countries under cover of night and in disguise with the crown jewels sewn into the linings of their fur coats. What goes through a judges mind, knowing about the jewels, to still let this criminial live at home amid luxurious splendor?

This kind of ruling sends a message to those who break the law. That message says that you can steal people's money and you will suffer no punishment. If it had been up to me, I would have sentenced Madoff to a state prison, then do everything I could to instigate a riot at that prison, and ensure that Madoff was caught in the middle of the riot. Now that would teach him and future thieves a lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael