SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Israel Launches Ground War in Gaza.

Israel launched a ground war in Gaza yesterday morning. The Gaza strip is a highly populated stretch of land with about 1.5 million residents. Hamas is a terrorist organization that bullies their own civilians and hides their weapons in houses and schools.

President Bush is upholding the US support of Israel in the face of almost unanimous objections by the entire world. I wonder if President Obama will be able to withstand the world pressure? If he cannot, look for Jesus in the sky soon as he comes to take us home to be with him. If the US bows to international pressure, I believe the US will cease to exist as a military superpower.

Get ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael