SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cut it on the BIAS

I received the following from my cousin, (Thanks Tommy!). He received it from my uncle and I wanted to share it here.

Headlines On This Date 4 Years Ago:
"Republicans spending $42 million on inauguration while troops Die in unarmored Humvees"
"Bush extravagance exceeds any reason during tough economic times"
"Fat cats get their $42 million inauguration party, Ordinary Americans get the shaft"

Headlines Today:
"Historic Obama Inauguration will cost only $120 million"
"Obama Spends $170 million on inauguration; America Needs A Big Party"
"Everyman Obama shows America how to celebrate"
"Citibank executives contribute $8 million to Obama Inauguration"

Nothing like fair & unbiased news coverage from our media!!!

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not. - Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael