SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Movie Recommendation

I am a huge fan of Tyler Perry. His "Madea" movies are some of the funniest, most original movies out today. His most recent movie, "The Family that Preys" has just been released on DVD and on itunes which is where I bought it.

This is the movie of two lifelong friends, one rich and one poor. It is the story of two families that have problems. It is the story of family members who have fights and disagreements. In short, it is a story about real-life families.

I have to say that Tyler Perry's movies get better and better. During the movie I kept hoping that Madea would show her face but once the movie was over, I was glad she didn't.

I highly recommend you seeing this movie.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I like the new blog look and picture. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael