SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Call John Cornyn. He Needs to Answer One Question.‏

I recieved this email from the editor of the blog that I want my blog to be when it grows up, Red State. (www.redstate.com) I commented to him about the ten Republican senators who voted to confirm Geithner as treasury secretary and he sent me this email to forward out. I'm posting it here too! If we want things to change under this new liberal federal government, we are going to have to make our voice heard! That is DEMOCRACY. Be sure and read all the way down, the last sentence is the BEST.

Call John Cornyn. He Needs to Answer One Question.‏
From: RedState.com (Alerts@RedState.com)
Sent: Tue 1/27/09 8:07 AM
To: Miguel Becerra (mikebecerra@hotmail.com)

Miguel:

According to Congressional Quarterly,

"Sen. John Cornyn of Texas, the new chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, is staking out a sharply partisan approach to the task of rescuing his party from the steep losses it suffered in the last two election cycles.

"Cornyn, who once shared former President George W. Bush's hard-edged political consultant Karl Rove, has already gone after some of President Obama's Cabinet nominees. Now he intends to target Democratic senators who vote for the economic stimulus package (S 1) that Senate appropriators and tax writers are slated to mark up Tuesday, a version of which (HR 1) will be on the House floor Wednesday."

But John Cornyn voted for Timothy Geithner to be Treasury Secretary.

Call Senator Cornyn at (202) 224-2934. Ask him how we can trust him with our money to fund Senate races if we can't trust him to vote against tax cheats for Treasury Secretary.

Sincerely yours,


Erick Erickson
Editor, RedState.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael