SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Exposed!

So do you think partisanship has gone away? I don't. I think there is more partisanship now than ever before and that is more bitter than ever. The time has come for us to stop treating government as though it were politics as usual. All joking and apathy where the Congress and the White House are concerned needs to stop. We need to be calling our Senators and Representatives daily if need be, to tell them when they are not representing our interests and our values.

It is very easy to contact your Senators and Representatives. The US Senate web forms for each Senator can be found at www.senate.gov. You simply look up each senator by state or by name and you will find a link allowing you to leave a comment. You can also find a phone number on each Senator's page. It is the same process for the House of Representatives. You go to www.house.gov and look up by state or by name.

Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid's vision for America is not MY vision, (and I suspect not yours if you are reading this blog) and the only way things will change is if we make our voices heard. Please join me in keeping our Senator and Reps focused on traditional, conservative values. This country will be destroyed by evil liberal forces if we do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael