SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vice-President? We still have one of those?

Joe Biden made a joke on national televison today about Chief Justice John Roberts' fumbling of the presidential oath yesterday. Biden said, ""My memory is not as good as Chief Justice Roberts." at a White House swearing in of staff. He was promptly tapped on the elbow by President Obama as if to say, "could you please shut up?"

I fully expect to see Obama's pinched face very often as Biden and his wife open their mouths to make flub after flub. We had a VP who was confident and whose wife was the epitome of fortitude. Now we have a fumble-mouth fool as second in command, married to Fake Tan Malibu Barbie who looks like she brushed her hair with sandpaper, and applied her makeup with a putty knife after one too many Tequila Shots. Nice huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael