SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Joe Biden goes out into the world for....something???

Joe Biden our Vice-President Elect is making a trip to Afghanistan and Iraq. I wonder why? Probably to envelop the masses of people, who are scratching their heads trying to figure out exactly who he his, with his own brand of mush-mouth diplomacy. Late last year, Biden referred to Dick Cheney as "...our most dangerous Vice-President ever." Well starting January 20th we'll have this country's most linguistically challenged, gaffe-prone, and perennial presidential campaign loser in the VP's office. Wow, I can't hardly wait.
So here's a quick rundown of what's to come. Joe Biden will be second-in-command to a President who has never accomplished ANYTHING in his years of political service but was swept into office by a majority of people who think MTV News is the voice of reason in the world.
Good Luck America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael