SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Greenest. Inauguration. Ever.

The Obama Inauguration committe would like you to believe that this is the greenest inauguration ever held on the entire planet in the history of the world. Hollywood phonies are falling all over themselves to declare this inauguration so environmentally conscious. I call BS! I think if Hollywood really wanted to be green they should stay home. All the carbon emissions from their private jets and gas guzzling SUVS are creating 57,000 times the pollution of one average home in the US.

Welcome to the celebrity presidency! I can hardly wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael