SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Focus on the Family

As Oprah's lovefest for Obama continues we are treated to a lecture on the importance of family by Demi and Ashton and Joe and Jill Biden. Oprah acted like there has never been a married couple in the White House or in Washington DC before. The Bushes aren't divorced. Oprah went on to venerate Joe Biden's as she introduced his mother and said, "...wow, your mother will get to watch you sworn in..." What about George W. Bush's mother? She watched her son too.

This country is being handed to the Hollywood elite which is the same as heading down the toilet of the world. I'm sickened beyond belief and all Christians and traditionalists should be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael