SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Farewell, Dear Friend.

President George W. Bush will deliver the traditional Presidential farewell address this Thursday evening. I do not know if this address will be televised on any of the major networks but FOX News Channel, the only fair and balanced news channel, will indeed air it live at 8pm Eastern time. President Bush will deliver the address as has been done in years past in front of an audience from the East Room in the White House.

I write this post with much sadness in my heart and with tears flowing from my eyes. I am very sad to see Bush go but I know that in time, George Bush will be looked back upon in fondness and his presidency will be validated by those who constantly criticized him. I look forward to the day when George W. Bush and I can meet in Heaven and I can thank him for being an excellent leader, to his face. At that time the liberals who always bashed him and refused Jesus as our Savior, will be doing one of two things, either living in filth on earth or burning in Hell where they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael