SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You're Only a Failure Until You Get Hired by the Obama Administration.

Lewis Alexander the chief economist for Citigroup which has been bailed out ad nauseum by the taxpayers of this country, has accepted a job in the treasury department of the Obama administration to work on domestic fiscal policy.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, water meet screen!

Isn't that a little like having a child molester run a daycare?

This is change for sure! Change you can keep. Rush Limbaugh doesn't have to wish that Obama's policies will fail because I think the plethora of convicted criminals and private sector failures in his cabinet are going to insure that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael