SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where is the Mainstream Media When You Need Them?

Jason Mattera of Hotair.com, a conservative blog, recently went to Washington DC to question Rep. Charlie Rangel (D) New York. Rangel is head of the Ways and Means Committee, which is responsible for writing the tax code.

Rangel did not claim $75,000 in rental income over the last 5 years from a vacation home he owns in Mexico. For someone who actually WRITES THE TAX CODE, that all of us have to follow, his non-payment is OUTRAGEOUS.

Watch Jason Mattera confront Rangel. Just a warning, in this video, Rep. Rangel takes the name of the Lord in vain and I can't bleep it out since I don't own the video.



I am angry that a private citizen had to do the job of the media. Freedom of the press was put into the constitution so that the press could use its power to keep the government in check. But the MSM has not reported on the Rangel controversy ONE SINGLE TIME IN 2009! Pathetic.

Don't you love how liberal leaders in Congress ranted and promised transparency and to clean up Congress and the Federal Govt after Bush left? HA HA HA HA HA HA! Best laugh I've had in awhile.

Thanks,
Michael

1 comment:

  1. I gave you a honorable mention "brotherhood award" on my blog! Sorry I don't have an award button for it. You are the best brother!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael