SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm with Stupid...

Earlier, I posted about Obama and his EXCESSIVE use of a teleprompter. Well now the saga continues. Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, at the White House earlier was reading the teleprompter while giving a speech and found himself reading aloud the same speech that President Obama had just given!

So what does he do? Well he turns it over to Obama who then proceeds to read a thank you to himself because that is what was on the teleprompter! What fresh ridiculousness is this?

Okay we get it, Obama and his red-faced stammering press secretary Gibbs need this tool to avoid all the "uhs" and "ahs" and to keep from looking like a couple of...well TOOLS, but shouldn't common sense prevail and if you see that what you're reading is leading to thanking yourself, can't you stop and wing it?

What a bunch of cleverly packaged robots! This should be proof that there is no artificial intelligence.

If I were a liberal and wasn't embarrassed yet with all the tax cheats, convicted criminals, and private sector failures packed into this administration, I would be NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael