SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kathleen Sebelius Tax Cheat

Yet another one of Obama's cabinet nominees neglected to pay taxes! Kathleen Sebilius the Democratic governor of Kansas failed to pay $7,040 in back taxes. This is getting old!

I guess liberals think only rich republicans should pay their taxes.

We would all be hunted down and have our paychecks garnished if we didn't pay our taxes. How come these people get away with it?

Sickening! I think the "educated and informed" people who voted for Obama should be tried and convicted for treason against the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael