SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Its All in the Numbers.

Ever wondered about the cable news ratings? Well wonder no more.

The hands-down winner is FOX NEWS...by a lot! Which means a win for you and I as well. FOX is the only news channel that provides unvarnished news reporting. Notice I said "news reporting". I stand by my statement and I challenge any liberal to provide me with hard evidence of a conservative tilt in the "straight news reporting."

Now if you watch FOX News for O'Reilly and Hannity which is "opinion" mixed with reporting, then there is a conservative tilt but with many liberal viewpoints presented, unlike MSNBC which has gone all the way over to the liberal-loony side.

Check out the numbers for yourself here.

Fox News has approximately 1-2 million viewers per day which is about double the viewership of CNN while MSNBC numbers are represented by a generous show of hands. With foaming at the mouth liars like Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews, David Shuster and frequent guests like KOS from the Daily Kos, expect MSNBC's numbers to drop as backlash against the stimulus, AIG bonus payments and the liberal bent of the Obama administration continue to pile up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael