SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Question of the Day.

Question: Michael what do you think about Michelle Obama's White House Garden? And what kinds of enviromentally conscious behaviors is she exhibiting there?

Answer: I think it is great that Michelle Obama is growing a garden and I for one can't wait for the day when I go to DC and get to see corn stalks blowing in the breeze on the South Lawn. As far as being environmentally conscious, I have heard through the grapevine that instead of buying specialized garden equipment, Michelle believes in repurposing common household items for use in the garden, which explains why she was using Barack's teleprompter as a shovel! Thanks for your question.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael