SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What Does Obama Stand For?

Well last night, Obama gave his second prime-time US press conference. It was held in the East Room of the White House and in case you missed it, one thing was noteably absent, TOTUS! (the teleprompter). This was probably due to the all the flak that President Obama has gotten over the last week about using it. So instead of using a teleprompter was Obama winging it on his own? Not a chance as you can see by watching this short video. In TOTUS' stead there was a large video monitor from which Obama was reading.





Yep, because replacing the teleprompter with a huge flat screen should really stop all the jokes!

OBAMA=One Big A$$ Monitor America!

2 comments:

  1. I saw some of it. I was wondering about how he had answers for his questions. Thanks for letting me know.

    i was surprised at your OBAMA acrostic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed the Acrostic slightly, hope no one is bugged with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael