SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ann Coulter at CPAC

This past weekend one of my favorite conservatives, Ann Coulter, gave a rousing speech at the Conservative Political Action Committee or CPAC. I've posted it here for you to enjoy. It is a three part video so be sure to watch the whole thing. Ann tells it like it is and calls the liberals on every single one of their lies.





I love how in part 2 Ann says, "I love how the democrats keep comparing Obama to Lincoln and Reagan (both Republicans) because they can't think of a Democrat to compare him too."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I missed Ann's speech on Saturday. She's sensational!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael