SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yeah, But Who's the Artist?



Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, head of the state department, also known as the-branch-of-federal-government-determined-to-give-Joe-Biden-a-run-for-his-money-in-the-verbal-gaffe-department, recently went on an official trip to Mexico. While there she laid a bouquet of flowers at the foot of the image of Our Lady of Guadulupe. After laying the flowers she proceeded to ask who painted the image and was told "GOD". But Hillary persistent in her quest for the truth asked again, "Who painted the roses?" and was again told "GOD".

I am not a Catholic but I am respectful of the sacred items of other faiths and find Mrs. Clinton's behavior outrageously stupid.

Mrs. Clinton being a Liberal, she probably would have been more respectful of the image had it been smeared in feces. I am of course referring to the picture of Jesus Christ soaked in urine, entitled "Piss Christ", that was in an art display in NYC a few years ago where the Democrats and the Clinton administration bent over backwards to call it free speech. I called it TRASH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael