SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Obama's Gaffe, No Big Deal.

Keith Olbermann, always dependable to cover Obama's tracks, brings up Obama's gaffe about comparing his bowling skills to "Special Olympics" and just as I said liberals would do, acted like it was NO BIG DEAL. This screaming lunatic would have demanded that George Bush or Cheney be beheaded for saying something similar. Notice how Keith and Late-Night host Craig Ferguson address this gaffe like they're discussing sports scores over coffee. So relaxed and nonchalant. Well it is ludicrous and I call on Obama to apologize. The other day on Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly used the word retarded and the New York Times acted like he had asked people to disembowel themselves. What a bunch of two-faced hypocrites liberals are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael