SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Don't Bite Off More Than You Can Chew!

Recent reports coming from INSIDE the Obama White House say that the President is feeling overwhelmed by the job. Read this Red State Post for more info.

Supposedly Obama is not getting enough sleep. Well call the WAAAAAmbulance would you? Maybe he could get a little more sleep if he called off the Wednesday night cocktail parties at the White House that are being subsidized by the American taxpayers.

Just a thought.
Michael

3 comments:

  1. oh so heaven forbid if the guy is human?? I don't recall Obama EVER saying he was superhuman or anyone else. How about you try the job out for a while Michael and see how you do at it?

    I say kudos to anyone that goes into public life such as president, senator, etc. because I sure as hell wouldn't have the stamina for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point Susan! But where was that empathy when liberals were calling Bush a liar for basing the Iraq war on faulty intelligence? None of us have ever had a super secret intelligence briefing so we don't know what went into Bush's decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Empathy?? For declaring WAR?? Sorry but I'm not even gonna go there with you on this one Michael. If Obama were to declare war I'd feel the exact same way: DISGUSTED and ASHAMED.

    War is NEVER an option as far as I'm concerned. Not if I were an Israeli, an American, an Iraqi...NEVER.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael