SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Friday, March 20, 2009

New Poll, and a Few Words

I hope you're excited about my new poll. I want to gauge reader opinion on whether or not Obama or one of his minions, knew about the AIG bonuses and wanted those bonuses protected. If you recall, AIG gave Obama and Senator Dodd, hundreds of thousands in dollars in campaign contributions and I think protecting millions of dollars in bonuses during a time of economic instability would be the perfect way for a sitting President and Senator to repay them. Let me know!

Now about last week's poll. It was about stem cell research and whether or not the US Government should be funding such research. I was surprised to learn that one of my very regular readers cast the lone vote for US government funding. When asked, she told me that had I specified embryonic stem cell research that she would have voted against the funding. What a wake-up call that was, but very true! It has been proven over and over that adult stem cells can cure many diseases and show much promise for many others, while embryonic stem cells have never shown any promise whatsoever but instead are a way for the liberal loony left to justify as many abortions as possible! Thanks to one of my most avid blog readers for pointing out my lack of specificity!

Keep Reading!
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael