SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yes, We're the Party of NO!

Remember in February when the monstrous stimulus bill was passed with only 3 Republican turncoat votes in the Senate? Well I do. As part of that stimulus bill, Democratic Senator Chris Dodd-Connecticut put in a last minute provision with the tacit approval of Reid and Pelosi which, get this...PROTECTED $165 MILLION IN AIG BONUSES!

I'm proud that the Republicans are the party of No and so should you be. Republicans voted no on the stimulus and the Dodd provision.



Democrats voted for it, they own it, and the AIG mess belongs to them. We should just sit back and watch the left wing liberals IMPLODE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pro for the comment. I did post a CNN video interview with Senator Dodd at the top of my blog where he admits that he inserted the AIG provision. Keep Reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael