SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Arrival

My friends Leisa and Colby Culp just gave birth to a little tiny boy, Gavin.

Here is a picture of the sweetie-pie. He weighed 5 pounds.



Colby and Leisa are a very nice couple who both work and support their two children without taking a handout from the government. Leisa's previous child Kai, was born with a tumor and massive internal problems. Never once did she consider an abortion because she's responsible and doesn't choose the easy cop out. Good Job Leisa and Colby!

Now we're just waiting on Baby Audrina's arrival...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael