SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Now for the Bonus Round.

AIG executives that live in a very upscale part of Connecticut in large mansions now have around-the-clock police protection. This is due to outrage over the million dollar bonuses that they were paid to these execs after they brought AIG to the brink of bankruptcy. According to FOX News, there have been many threats by people on the lives of these AIG execs. I don't condone murderous threats but the very idea of these people that live in these mansions taking million dollar bonuses for causing a company to fail, in this time of economic insecurity is OUTRAGEOUS!

So these are the little people that the Democrats are helping out by protecting their million dollar bonuses in their massive stimulus bill? I believe that this bonus protection clause will spell the end of Democratic control in Washington DC. 2010 can't come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael