SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

With a Name like Obama, it has to be Good.

Obama is heading to one of the only safe bastions for a liberal, HOLLYWOOD! If you can't take it anywhere, you can take it there. He'll be the special guest on "The Tonight Show"

I think Obama is going on Leno because he has to be worshipped and adored and I guarantee everything is pre-planned and the audience will be handpicked Obama worshippers. A President appearing on a late-night talk show that revolves mostly around comedy, diminishes the seriousness of the office. And at time when we have serious economic problems the result is doubly so.

I just have one question about the show. Will Obama bring a teleprompter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael