SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Convicted Thieves We Can Believe In.

So the guy that Obama picked to head up the office of government technology was apparently convicted of theft and fraud in Maryland sometime in 1997. He pled guilty to a theft charge of $300 and was sentenced to supervised probation and fined $500, $400 of which was suspended.

This is just more of the same lying, stealing and cheating that we've come to expect from this administration. I guess Obama can justify hiring this thief because the fine the guy faced didn't have the word "trillion" after it.

See also, my post on liberal translations.

Thanks,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael