SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Half and Half

Tomorrow (Tuesday) Zogby polling will release the results of a poll that say Obama's approval rating has dropped to 50%. While 50% is still a pretty good approval rating, it is much less so for the messiah that the left wing kooks believe Obama to be

At 50%, a President has reached the point where he actually has to start doing something or risk becoming a President with a very low approval rating and a one-term failure like Jimmy Carter. In other words, Obama is going to have to replace the "I won" arrogance with actual accomplishments. I don't think he will be successful at that since previous to this date, his biggest effort was to vote Present over a hundred times in the Illinois State Senate.

Proud not to have voted for Obama,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael