SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pass the Buck.

The Obama White House has released a timeline that shows Obama didn't know about the AIG bonuses until Thursday of last week. I don't see how that helps him. The American public was notified on the Sunday talk shows, so by my calculation, Obama knew for three whole days before! It was only AFTER the backlash later on Sunday and Monday that Obama started publicly criticizing AIG. What a hypocrite, it was okay until he started getting criticism for it.

But, I bet the Obama White House was sure prepared to turn the water in the White House fountain green by St. Patrick's Day though...Priorities, priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael