SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, March 9, 2009

And So it Begins.

I just read this post over on Red State. It is an attempt to take control of the Catholic Church out of the hands of the Church Leaders. Now, I am not a Catholic and was very disappointed at the handling a few years ago of the priests who were found to have molested young boys. But, I see this move for exactly what it is. It is a move by the liberal federal government via the extremely liberal Massachusetts state government to "control" religion. We better pray that this attempt is unsuccessful because evangelicals have long been a target by liberals and we could be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael