SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Would the Real President Please Stand Up?

New allegations are coming to light that Rahm Emanuel, Obama's chief of staff is the real power broker in the White House. Several sources allege that Emanuel is the actual person making the controversial cabinet picks. These tax cheats and ethically challenged cabinet picks along with the massive STINKULUS bill, really make me question the competence level of the new administration. Can there really be people out there that are stupid enough to think that Obama is making good decisions? Oh wait, yeah there are...the 64 million misinformed citizens who voted for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael