SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Friday, February 20, 2009

White House says, "You may be mad as hell but you're going to take it for as long as we say you will"

White House Gas Bag...er I mean Press Secretary, Robert Gibbs denounced CNBC's Rick Santelli's rant, that has gone viral on YouTube.



So Obama gets to decide which homeowners "...played by the rules..."? Well then lets sit back and watch all the people who don't pay taxes or work get their houses for free. This is the most pathetic home rescue program EVER! But I'm not surprised. Obama promised Joe the Plumber that he would "...spread the wealth around..." and true to his promise he is doing just that.

1 comment:

  1. Will the stimulus help the economy? it's not clear. It sure is going to raise the budget deficit. But that may be worth it. I saw an interesting article on the history of recession on

    http://www.recessioninfocenter.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael