SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stimulus at What Price?

Karl Rove's latest article, describes how Obama with his "my way or the highway" attitude towards congressional Republicans, will pay a high political price for getting the stimulus bill passed.

I think that Obama is re-energizing the Republican party and I can't wait for the day when we win seats in Congress back and Obama is forced to do business with us. I wonder if we will venomously spit out lines like, "...we won and that trumps you everytime..." or if we will actually try and work with the administration for the good of the country. I'm betting the latter.

1 comment:

  1. "....or if we will actually try and work with the administration for the good of the country. I'm betting the latter."

    *lol while spitting out my morning coffee* YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?? Oh come on now, you're going to try and tell me that Bushypoo's administration worked with the Democrats?? Sh*t, not even Dick Cheney would admit to that bull, in fact he took great pride in NOT working with anyone who disagreed with him.

    You actually read and believe what KARL ROVE has to say?? Wow, guess then you believe it was ok for the CEO's of the banks to have taken taxpayer money (YOUR MONEY) and then go on lavish/expensive company "team building" seminars and paid themselves millions of add'l bonuses. Remember, this was Bushypoo's administration that did that.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael