SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Reading Is Fundamental.

I've just been perusing the web looking for things to blog about here on my blog and I noticed a flurry of new posts on my favorite conservative blog, Red State (www.redstate.com) There is so much information that has been posted just in the few hours since I went to sleep this morning that I would have to blog all day just to cover it. I'm encouraging my readers to go over there and read the posts.

There is a bunch of scary scary info about how ethically challenged the Democrats are and also about how the Obama administration and the liberal congress are going to go under the radar and really stick it to conservatives.

I'm going to post some other important items tonight, but I IMPLORE you to get over to Red State in the meantime.

Thanks
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael