SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guess Michelle's going shopping.

Last year when President Bush announced that all taxpayers were going to receive a $600 rebate check from the government, Michelle Obama mocked Bush when she said, "You're getting $600. What can you do with that?...You go out and you buy a pair of earrings."

Well this year, her husband is proposing a tax cut of $13 per week which comes out to $676 per year. But since it is only for people making less than $40,000 per year, most of which don't pay taxes, and it is only $13 per week instead of a check, I don't exactly see a run on Tiffany's.

Liberals will probably say that when Michelle Obama was mocking Bush's rebate that it was satire and comedy. That is after all how the double-standard liberal hypocrites justify the mocking of Sarah Palin.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! What a way to stimulate the economy! I bet she is so proud. (Someone needs to remind her what she said about Bushes plan.) Argh.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael