SHOP AMAZON THROUGH MY LINK!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And the Walls Come Tumbling Down!

A part of the upcoming stimulus bill says that public buildings that get used for "Religious" activities will not be modernized or rebuilt, or remodeled or well read that section for yourself:

This bill will “prohibit” modernization, renovation, or repair of facilities:

1. used for sectarian instruction, religious worship, or a school or department of divinity; or
2. In which a substantial portion of the functions of the facilities are subsumed in a religious mission

I believe that this will lead to the Boy Scouts being completely banned from public schools or other public buildings. I also think it will ban church groups that meet in schools or any other Christian study groups that rent or use any kind of public school building.

It is imperative that Christians call their Senators and get this bill killed NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments anonymous or otherwise but, I'd like to ask for respectful comments only that do not use profanity. Plus I'd like to know how you found my blog.
Thanks,
Michael